Business or Tourism related programmes
· Associate of Business Studies (Business Management)
· Higher Diploma in Business Administration
· Higher Diploma in Marketing and Advertising
· Higher Diploma in Professional Accounting
· Higher Diploma in Airline Service and Management
· Higher Diploma in Hospitality (Hotel Operations)
University of Stirling
- One of world's top 400 universities (The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016)
- 2nd in Scotland and 4th in the UK (The Times Higher Education 150 Under 50, 2016)
- 384th in the World (QS World University Ranking 2015/16)
For details regarding University of Stirling, please click here
＃Students are required to meet the corresponding admission requirements. LIFE reserves the right of final decision in admitting students to the top-up degree programmes offered by LIFE in collaboration with the University of Stirling.
The top-up degree programmes are exempted courses governed by the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance, Government of HKSAR. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.