FAQ for applying for Postgraduate Diploma in Business Programme
1) Where are the learning centres?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Programme will be delivered at main campus of Lingnan University in 2018/19 academic year.
2) What facilities and services are available for students?
Students can use all facilities of Lingnan University, including Library, Computer Centre, Sports Centres and other facilities.
3) What is the duration of the programme?
The normal duration for the programme is 1 year full-time.
4) What is the medium of instruction?
5) When is the application period for next academic year?
The application for next academic year will start from January 2018 to 15 June 2018. Late application may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
6) What is the tuition fee per year?
The tuition fee for the academic year 2018/19 is HK$107,100.
7) What is the admission criteria and requirement for the programme?
Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution in a business or related discipline, or equivalent* and meet the English language proficiency requirement by attaining a minimum score of 5.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or equivalent.
* Degree holders in a non-business discipline with relevant work experience will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
8) Are students of this programme eligible for applying hostel accomodatioin in Lingnan University?
Students are not eligible for applying hostel accomodation in Lingnan University. Lingnan Institute of Further Education will provide students with information related to rental accomodation in nearby districts.
9) How to submit the application?
Applicants may apply online through Postgraduate Diploma in Business Programme Online Application 2018-19
or submit an application with the following items in person or by post to Lingnan Institute of Further Education (UG01, New Academic Block, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong)
- The duly completed application form (Postgraduate Diploma in Business Programme);
- The copy of applicant’s passport or ID card;
- The verified copy of relevant academic certificates;
- The verified copy of international English test result (e.g. IELTS / TOEFL);
- The original bank receipt of application fee;
- Credentials (if any)
Lingnan Institute of Further Education
UG01, New Academic Block, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2616 7595 (For enquiries on application or programme details)
(86) 15010160310 (For enquiries in Mainland)
(852) 2616 8247 / 2616 8274 (For enquiries on interview, student visa or registration)
Fax: (852) 2460 2049