In order to be eligible for admission to the programme, students have to be graduates of:
- Higher Diploma or Associate Degree in relevant discipline with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.00 or above (out of 4.00), in which two sport-related courses and one business-related course are all at GPA of 2.33 or above; or
- Equivalent qualifications
Requirement for English Proficiency
- Successful completion of a Higher Diploma, Associate Degree or an equivalent qualification, where the language of instruction was English, or
- Achieved an Academic IELTS of 6.0 with no band score below 5.5, or
- Equivalent qualifications.
Applications will be selected on the basis of academic merits. Shortlisted candidates may be required to attend an interview.
These are exempted courses governed by the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance, Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Reference No: 452688 and 452833). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.