FAQ for applying for Postgraduate Diploma in Business Programme
1) Where are the learning centres?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Programme will be delivered at main campus of Lingnan University in 2021/22 academic year.
2) What facilities and services are available for students?
Students can use all facilities of Lingnan University, including Library, Computer Centre, Sports Centres and other facilities.
3) What is the duration of the programme?
The normal duration for the programme is 1 year full-time.
4) What is the medium of instruction?
5) When is the application period for next academic year?
The application for next academic year will start from 14 December 2020 to 14 Jul 2021
. Late application may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
6) What is the tuition fee per year?
The tuition fee for the academic year 2021/22 is HK$117,000 while the tuition fee is subject to annual review.
7) What is the admission criteria and requirement for the programme?
Applicants should hold a bachelor's degree from a recognized tertiary institution in a business or related discipline, or equivalent  and meet the English language proficiency requirement by attaining a minimum score of 5.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or equivalent.
 Degree holders in a non-business discipline with relevant work experience will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
8) Are students of this programme eligible for applying hostel accommodation at Lingnan University?
Students are not eligible for applying hostel accomodation in Lingnan University. Lingnan Institute of Further Education will provide students with information related to rental accomodation in nearby districts.
9) How to submit the application?
Applicants may apply online through online application system
Lingnan Institute of Further Education
UG01, Lau Chung Him Building, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong