Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE)
- Level 2 in five HKDSE subjects including Chinese Language and English Language. Each applicant is allowed to use not more than two Applied Learning subjects which shall be at the level of “Attained” or above to meet the HKDSE subject level 2 requirement; or
Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE)
- Three passes in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), and Level 2 / Grade E or above in Chinese Language and English Language*, plus a pass in one AL subject or two AS-level subjects in the HKALE; or
* Applicants who sat for HKCEE English Language in or before 2006 should attain Grade E or above (Syllabus B) / Grade C or above (Syllabus A).
Other equivalent qualifications
- A recognised post-secondary Diploma, Yi Jin Diploma or Pre-Associate Degree; or
- At the age of 21 by 1st September of the year when admission is sought; or
- Other equivalent qualifications to be assessed by CCLU and LIFE.
Admission of Non-local and International Students
- Satisfactory completion of studies with qualifications equivalent to the above entry requirements at a recognised secondary or post-secondary institution outside Hong Kong.