Lesson 2:Law and Tax
Lesson 3:Finance and Investment
Lesson 4:Practical Aspects of Financial Consulting and Case Studies
GAMAHK, Room G, 11/F, MG Tower, 133, Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Lesson 1: 11 April 2023 (Tuesday)
Lesson 2: 14 April 2023 (Friday)
Lesson 3: 18 April 2023 (Tuesday)
Time: 9:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Lesson 4: 21 April 2023 (Friday)
Time: 9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
HK$12,800 per programme
3 April 2023 (Mon)
QF Level 3
QR Registration No.:18/000546/L3
Registration Validity Period:
31/05/2018 - On-going
Continuing Education Fund(CEF)
Course code: 33C118009
Statement of Consent Form
(852) 2616 7255
- In collaboration with International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC), Certificate in Financial Consulting (Executive Programme) will be issued by Lingnan Institute of Further Education to those students who have successfully completed the programme. Registered Financial Consultant (RFC) will also be issued by IARFC if graduates fulfill the requirements of IARFC.
- The programme is designed for insurance and financial planning practitioners;
- The programme is taught by university lecturers, tax and legal experts, and experienced financial planners;
- Case studies will be discussed for applying theory into practice;
- Contextualized programme content;
- Taught in Cantonese. Teaching materials are in Chinese supplemented with English.
Economics (8 hours)
Finance and Investment (8 hours)
Law and Tax (8 hours)
Practical Aspects of Financial Consulting and Case Studies (6 hours)
Professional Qualification and Recognition
The course is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF level 3), QR Registration No.:18/000546/L3
Students with 100% attendance in "Law and Tax (8 hours)" and "Practical Aspects of Financial Consulting and Case Studies (6 hours)" can apply for:
1. Continuing Professional Development for Licensed Insurance Intermediaries （Reference No. 80/144/02）14 hours；
2. Continuing Training for MPF Subsidiary Intermediaries for (non-core) 14 hours
a recognized university degree; or
- With minimum 8 years of fulltime working experience in life insurance, financial planning or related fields;or
- With minimum 5 years of fulltime working experience in life insurance, financial planning or related fields and holding a recognized above-secondary academic qualification;or
- With minimum 3 years of fulltime working experience in life insurance, financial planning or related fields and holding:
at least one of the following industry qualifications / designations: CWM, AMTC, EMD, IFPC, LUTCF, FLMI, CMFA, CIAM, CLU, CFP, CHFC, HKRFP or equivalent;or
- Holding a professional practice qualification in Law, Accounting, Actuarial Science, Financial Analysis or other equivalent qualifications.
Applicants are required to post the below listed documents within three days upon submission of online application form. Please post to Lingnan Institute of Further Education (Address: Room 301, Lau Chung Him Building, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, N.T.), specifying “Lifelong Learning Programme Course Application - Certificate in Financial Consulting (Executive Programme)”.
(1) Two separate cheques for Application Fee and Tuition Fee
(Please make crossed cheque or bank draft payable to “Lingnan University”. Post-dated cheque is not acceptable. Please write down the applicant’s name, HKID card no. and name of programme on the back of the cheque.)
or Credit Card Payment Authorisation Form (completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
(2) Copies of academic transcripts
(3) Copies of certificate of employment
(4) Original copy of Continuing Education Fund (CEF) "Statement of Consent Form" (if applicable)
Applications will be processed only upon receipt of the completed application form, copies of supporting documents (if specified), and crossed cheques of application fee (if specified) and tuition fee. If the cheque is rejected by bank, the applicant concerned will be required to settle the tuition fee within three working days upon receipt of notification from the Institute. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of enrollment or suspension from taking subsequent classes.Unless otherwise notified, applicants are expected to be present for class at the time and place indicated in LIFE website or the leaflet. In the event of any inconsistency between the online version and the leaflet version, the online version shall prevail.
Course Fee : HK$12,800 per programme
1.) 課程名稱 2.) 申請人姓名 3.) 聯絡電話號碼
(2) VISA / Mastercard
International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC)
International Association of Registered Financial Consultants Hong Kong and Macau Centre Company Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2003. It engages in RFC certification work, as well as providing continuing education and member services. For more information, please visit www.IARFC-HK.org.
Registered Financial Consultant
Registered Financial Consultant (RFC) is the prestigious professional designation in Financial Planning conferred by International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) to those financial advisors who meet the required standards of education, experience and integrity. IARFC is a US-based non-profit organization established in 1984, headquartered in Middletown, Ohio. Truly international, it is currently represented in Greater China (China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan). For more information, please visit www.IARFC.org and www.IARFC-HK.org
Continuing Education Fund(CEF)
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
This course is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 3).
Eligibility of Application for Continuing Education Fund (CEF) Reimbursement
If applicant would like to apply for the Continuing Education Fund (CEF) Reimbursement (if applicable), please download the CEF "Statement of Consent Form” on the Institute website and submit the completed "Statement of Consent Form" with the abovementioned documents and cheques when applying the programme. The application would only be processed upon the submission of the signed original copy of the Continuing Education Fund (CEF) "Statement of Consent Form" to the Institute before the course commencement.
Upon successful completion of the CEF course*, to apply for reimbursement, the applicant is required to submit the completed CEF Application Form to the Office of the Continuing Education Fund (OCEF) with the required documents within one year upon successful completion of a CEF Course. Please follow the notice and instruction from the Institute email or to refer to the Institute CEF webpage (please see the link below) when completing the CEF application form. Enclose the required items with the completed CEF Application Form in an A4 size envelope and submit the envelope to Lingnan Institute of Further Education (Room 301, Lau Ching Him Building, Lingnan University) in person or by post. The Institute will return the institution certified CEF Application Form to the applicant within 20 working days by post. Failure to provide the required document(s) or complete information may result in delayed application.
*“Successful completion of a CEF course” means that the applicant must have attended no less than 70% of the contactable hours of the course or such higher attendance requirement as prescribed for the course (whichever is higher), and attained an overall mark of either 50% or such higher percentage of assessment(s) as prescribed for the course (whichever is higher)
For more detailed information for Continuing Education Fund (CEF) Reimbursement, please refer to: "Continued Education Fund (CEF)" in our website.