- Global & Local trend for Slasher Career;
- Recognize your own strengths and talents, and turn your interest into a career;
- Introduce local and overseas job search skills and strategies to make you an international talent;
- Build a personal brand and understand how to develop your global visions and knowledge, in order to become an international slash talent.
Self- Understanding and Unlock your potentials (4 hours)
- Personal strength exploration (2 hours)
- SDS Career Test (2 hours)
How to build a powerful brand around you and develop a fulfilling and sustainable career? (4 hours)
- Global & Local trend for Slasher Career (2 hours)
- Building personal brand and qualities to become global Slasher (2 hours)
Career strategies development and Opportunity exploration
- Designing your life and career plan (2 hours)
- Slash resume writing skills (2 hours)
Fulfillment Strategy (4 hours)
- Cultural differences and job search skills in different countries (2 hours)
- International profession interview practice (2 hours)
About the Course
• Graduates, or
• Who wish to optimize their career development, or
• Interested in expanding overseas careers.
Medium of Instruction
Lau Chung Him Building,Lingnan University, 8 Castle Peak Road, Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong
Date: 27 November, 2021, 4 December, 2021
Time: 9:00a.m. - 6:00p.m. (every Saturday, one hour lunch time)
6 November, 2021
Applicants are required to post the below listed documents within three days upon submission of online application form. Please post to Lingnan Institute of Further Education (Address: Room UG01, Lau Chung Him Building, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, N.T.), specifying “Lifelong Learning Programme Course Application”.
Cheque for Tuition Fee
(Please make crossed cheque or bank draft payable to “Lingnan University”. Post-dated cheque is not acceptable. Please write down the applicant’s name, HKID card no. and name of programme on the back of the cheque.)
Applications will be processed only upon receipt of the completed application form, copies of supporting documents (if specified), and crossed cheques of application fee (if specified) and tuition fee. If the cheque is rejected by bank, the applicant concerned will be required to settle the tuition fee within three working days upon receipt of notification from the Institute. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of enrollment or suspension from taking subsequent classes.Unless otherwise notified, applicants are expected to be present for class at the time and place indicated in LIFE website or the leaflet. In the event of any inconsistency between the online version and the leaflet version, the online version shall prevail.
Lingnan Institute of Further Education
Room UG01, Lau Chung Him Building, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
Tel ：（852）2616 8274