This Programme aims to provide students with professional knowledge in managing different kinds of properties and facilities in both public and private sectors. It will also equip students with knowledge and skills to analyze and solve the key management problems in the industry in a professional manner.
Property Service Management
Building Repair and Maintenance
Management of Building Environment
Building Services and Technology
The Application of Gerontechnology in Property Management
Professional Qualification and Recognition
The course is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF level 4) ，QR Registration No.:21/000281/L4
The Professional Diploma in Property and Facility Management (PDPFM) programme aims at training students who aspire to eventually take up a supervisory or managerial role in the field of property management that meet the requirements to obtain PMP (Tier 2) license after their graduation from the Programme with accumulation of the required work experience.
The minimum entrance requirements for the programme:
- Level 2 or above in five HKDSE subjects, including English Language and Chinese Language, and with at least 1 year of relevant work experience; OR
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in five HKCEE subjects, including English Language and Chinese Language, and with at least 1 year of relevant work experience; OR
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to LIFE and with at least 1 year of relevant work experience; OR
- Relevant Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above and a pass in the entrance assessment; OR
- Mature applicants (Aged 21 or above) with at least 5 years of relevant work experience; OR
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by LIFE and a pass in an entrance assessment.