Associate Degree Programmes (4 terms in 2 years): HK$27,000 per term
Higher Diploma Programmes (4 terms in 2 years): HK$25,750 per term*
*Except programmes listed below
|Higher Diploma in Airline Service and Management
||HK$27,050 per term
|Higher Diploma in Fitness Training and Management
|Higher Diploma in Hospitality (Hotel Operations)
|Higher Diploma in Sports Coaching and Leadership
Subject to annual revision
- The cost of living (e.g. accommodation, miscellaneous) in Hong Kong is estimated to be around HK$60,000 - $90,000 per year (for reference only).
- Students are required to arrange their own accommodation.
- Along with the tuition fee of the 1st academic term, student also needs to pay:
◇ HK$600 deposit
◇ HK$6,000 administration fee (including application fee and postage of student visa)
- All fees paid are neither refundable nor transferable regardless of whether students have attended classes.
- Applicants are required to pay the above fees to Lingnan Institute of Further Education (LIFE) if they are admitted.
- LIFE does not authorize any third parties for handling admissions application. All fees should be settled directly to LIFE by the designated method. LIFE ensures admission fair.