Students taking the HKDSE in 2024 may submit their application via the Electronic Advance Application System for Post-secondary Programmes (E-APP), www.eapp.gov.hk
or through LIFE Online Application 2024-25 (for Associate Degree, Higher Diploma and Diploma Programmes).
E-APP main round application will start on 7 December 2023.
Other Applicants (non-HKDSE Students)
Applicants may apply online through LIFE Online Application 2024-25
(for Associate Degree, Higher Diploma and Diploma Programmes).
Applicants should submit the following supporting documents via the online application system:
- Copy of relevant academic certificates
- Credentials (if any)
Remarks: Applicants should provide the original copy of relevant academic transcripts and certificates and HKID card or passport for verification on or before registration to the programme.
LIFE Diploma and DAE Students
Applicants may apply online through LIFE Online Application 2024-25 (for Associate Degree and Higher Diploma Programmes). Applicants should use current student email (e.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org) to register in the online application and input the promotion code to waive the application fee.
Notes: Applicants or their family members and agents must not offer advantages to any staff or members of the Institute in relation to their admission applications or while having dealings of any kind with the Institute. These offers may constitute an offence under the Prevention of Bribery Ordinance (Cap. 201) in Hong Kong. The Institute also prohibits its staff and members from soliciting or accepting such advantages.
|Associate Degree /
|* Mainland Applicants please click here for details.
- Applicants applying for both Associate Degree / Higher Diploma and Diploma programmes can enjoy a waiver of application fee of Diploma programme (HK$150).
- Applicants should settle their application fee via the Online Admission System by credit card.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Lingnan Institute of Further Education reserves the rights to make final decisions whether the programme(s) are offered.