The programme, combined traditional training on health and social service with modern technology, aims to equip students with solid skills and innovative ideas to meet the changing needs of service users in modern society, so as to help tackle issues arising from an ageing population in Hong Kong.
- Introduction to Dietetics and Nutrition (60hours)
- Leading and Managing Health and Social Services (60hours)
- Introduction to Rehabilitation Services (60hours)
- Healthcare-Technology Innovation (30hours)
Professional Qualification and Recognition
The course is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF level 4)，QR Registration No.:20/000713/L4
The society of Hong Kong has increased attention to the importance on the trained practitioner of health services in recent years. Graduates will be equipped with the knowledge, skills and vocational experience for the following positions in health, social services, and commercial settings.
1) Holder of Health Worker Qualification; AND
i) Completion of the Certificate in Nursing Care for Elderly and Persons with Disabilities offered by Lingnan LIFE; OR
ii) Level 2 or above in five HKDSE subjects including Chinese Language and English Language;OR
iii) A recognized Diploma Yi Jin / Diploma;OR
iv) Aged 21 or above showing suitability and competence in taking the programme;OR
v) Other equivalent qualifications to be assessed by LIFE.
- Attention: The teaching and learning mode is subject to change due to the latest development of COVID-19 pandemic.